October 22, 2019 - Another milestone - last evening our 900th auction was run. Thank you to all our clients, and to your success in raising more for your amazing causes.
The Importance of Community
NDI programs are designed to establish and grow all-important member communities by creating value for both the membership and the institution.
What Our Clients Say
"The (NDI) Alumni Directory is the perfect solution to our alumni communications programme. It helps us keep in touch with our grads, and they love using it to keep up with each other. A low cost highly effective tool."
Andy Whiteley, Assistant Headmaster
Royal St. George's College, Toronto, ON
Secure On-Line Giving Features:
The On-Line Giving module can be obtained as a sub-system to the Alumni Directory, an adjunct to the Parent Directory, or as a fully operational stand-alone system.
The On-Line Giving module allows your institution to accept secure credit card donations over the Internet from alumni, parents, grandparents and other friends of your community. You link the secure donations form to your website, we assist you in matching the style and colors of your website. Donation information is passed to you securely; you process the funds through your existing merchant accounts, and keep complete control over the donation and receipting process.
- Industry Standard SSL - a Verisgn security certificate ensures the safety of credit card information as it is passed from alumni to the school.
- Reduced Exposure - Once you have received the donation information, you can choose to delete the record from our server, eliminating the potential for trouble.
- Full Address - The clear web form makes it easy for alumni to enter their preferred mailing address.
- Affiliation - Those making the donation can specify if they are alumni, parents, or other members of the school community. You get to configure the contents of the list.
- Directed Donations - Alumni can indicate which fund or funds they want their donation directed to. You get to configure the contents of the list.
- Frequency - Alumni can indicate how often they want recurring transactions made. You don't have to ask them each time.
- Memorials - Alumni can indicate if they want their donation made in memory of, or in honor of another person.
- Recognition - Alumni can indicate if they want to remain anonymous, or can specify an alternate name for recognition purposes.
- Matching Contributions - Alumni can specify if their, or their spouse's employer will match the donation.
- Credit Cards - Accept donations using any credit card that you already have a merchant account for.
- Email Thank You - The system will automatically email a thank you email to alumni who provide their email address. The message can be totally customized to your needs.
- Completely Web Enabled - The system runs on an Internet server, but requires no additional hardware or software on your desktop - just a standard web browser connected to the Internet. The editor can administer the system from anywhere!
- Fast Set-up and Configuration - Our parameter driven technology allows a new installation to be installed and running quickly, and to adjust all defaults, drop-down lists and displays easily, on-the-fly.
- Control - The system allows you to completely control all aspects of the donation and recognition process, so you stay on top of this vital part of your alumni.