March 3, 2017 - MobilBID used in 250th silent auction. Alpine Ski Club sucessfully ran their program fundraiser, increasing revenues by 24% over 2016.
System administrators retain editorial control of offsite content, biographical updates and management of all program content with a sophisticated, yet easy to learn tool set.
What Our Clients Say
"Your services are invaluable to us at Pickering College. Our ability
to communicate with our alums and parents with ease and efficiency
has made our daily lives bearable, and has given us the cutting edge
in communication with these groups. Thank you for your help in this regard."
"We also appreciate your courtesy and helpfulness in getting the most out of
these services to the benefit of our constituents."
Secure On-Line Giving Features:
The On-Line Store module can be obtained as a sub-system to the Alumni Directory, an adjunct to the Parent Directory, or as a fully operational stand-alone system.
The On-Line Store module allows your institution to create a fully functioning catalog and shopping methodology of school affinity and crested items for your community. Photographs can be used to display items, and users can select items, review pricing, specify ship-to and bill-to addresses, and pay using secure credit card processes.
You link the secure store pages to your website (See Example
), we assist you in matching the style and colors of your website. Order information is passed to you securely; you process the order and payment through your existing school store and merchant accounts, and keep complete control over the process.
- Industry Standard SSL - A Verisgn security certificate ensures the safety of credit card and order information as it is passed from alumni to the school.
- Reduced Exposure - Once you have received the order information, you can choose to delete the record from our server, eliminating the potential for trouble.
- Full Featured - The clear web form makes it easy for alumni and/or parents to select items, review prices, see tax and estimated shipping charges prior to entering payment information.
- Unlimited Items - There are no limits on the number of items you may display on-line.
- Colour and Size Variations - each item can have variations of colour and size, displayed as selections from drop down lists, making it easy for purchasers to choose the items and variations they want.
- Photographs - Each item can have an image displayed, making it easier for alumni to see what the items are like.
- Ship-To vs. Bill-To Addresses - Alumni can indicate if they want to ship the items to a different address from their own - great for gifts.
- Gift Message - Alumni can specify a short gift message that can be written on a gift card with the shipment.
- Thank You Email - The administrator can configure a custom automated message that gets e-mailed upon completion of the purchase transaction confirming the purchase details.
- Payment Types - Accept payment using any credit card that you already have a merchant account for, or charge the amount to an existing school account for the student.
- Completely Web Enabled - The system runs on an Internet server, but requires no additional hardware or software on your desktop - just a standard web browser connected to the Internet. The editor can administer the system from anywhere!
- Fast Set-up and Configuration - Our parameter driven technology allows a new installation to be installed and running quickly, and to adjust all defaults, drop-down lists, catalog items and displays easily, on-the-fly.
- Control - The system allows you to completely control all aspects of the order and fulfillment process, so you stay on top of this vital part of your alumni relations.